Wednesday, January 26, 2011

***~Here's Some Sweet Easter Images Free For You~***

Well, as fast as time has been flying by lately, I thought about sharing some Valentine images with you, but Valentines Day will be here and gone before you know it! So I decided to share some sweet vintage Easter images instead. Hope you enjoy them and can use them in your beautiful creations! Don't forget to share pics with me by sending them to jraeburk@gmail.com. If you save the images to use please leave me a comment. I love to know that you are enjoying and able to use what I share here!!
Pretty Little Dutch Girl Vintage Easter Postcard Image

Pretty Vintage Postcard Easter Egg w Lamb & Childen

Pretty Easter Bonnet Vintage Postcard Image

Pretty Easter Bunny Vintage Postcard Print

Beautiful Child in Bunny Costume Vintage Easter Postcard Image
.
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these lovely easter graphics!
    I always look forward to your graphics:)

    Take care
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these beauties. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vintage art is so beautiful! Thank you so much! I will use some of your images on my blog and tell my followers to come see your site! These Easter postcards are just so precious! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete